Alissa is the rehab director here at Raleigh Spine Clinic. She graduated from Campbell University with a degree in Fitness and Wellness Management and has experience as a personal trainer and health coach. Alissa’s responsibilities at the clinic include exercise rehab, electrical muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, and decompression.
Alissa is from Lancaster, PA. She has spent the last half of her life in North Carolina in both the Wilmington and Raleigh areas. In her free time, she loves playing volleyball, cooking, and traveling.
Alissa loves working with patients and strives to help them get to a place where they can be their best selves!
- NCCCA – North Carolina Chiropractic Clinical Assistant
- Introduction To Shockwave Therapy Certification
- Class IV Therapeutic Laser Certification Course
- Neuropathy Treatment Center Training Course
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- CSCS – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist