Raleigh Spine Clinic brings you a pioneering approach to knee and spinal health in the form of Ergo-Flex Technologies. Based in Raleigh, NC, our office leverage these advanced technologies to address diverse conditions, providing you with an effective and comprehensive treatment strategy.
At Raleigh Spine Clinic, we are proud to offer the Knee on Trac, which provides mechanical traction to the knee, alleviating pain and improving mobility. While we already offer non-surgical and non-invasive treatment options for spinal health similar to those from Ergo-Flex Technologies, The Knee On Trac is currently the ONLY stand-alone knee traction device on the market.
What Is Knee On Trac from Ergo-Flex Technologies?
Knee on Trac is one of the four pieces of equipment from Ergo-Flex Technologies LLC, a medical device company located in Conroe, Texas (near Houston).
The Knee on Trac presents a unique, non-surgical solution for individuals grappling with chronic knee pain, delivering the much-needed relief they have been seeking. Employing both static and intermittent traction, this innovative treatment efficiently reduces inflammation, enhances range of motion, promotes rehydration, which accelerates the healing process and mitigates pain. By decompressing the joint, it promotes natural healing and recovery, which can be an excellent option for individuals dealing with chronic knee conditions.
Featuring fully-automated protocols, the patented Knee on Trac system boasts a small footprint, rapid 35-second patient setup, and a mere 5-minute therapy time, allowing you to easily work the therapy into your schedule no matter how busy you are.
Other Ergo-Flex System Treatments
While the Knee On Trac is a more recent addition to their lineup, Ergo-Flex initially offered just one device, (the Back On Trac,) which was developed for the founder’s own personal use. Building on the success of their first offering, they have since introduced a revolutionary system designed to improve spinal health, knee health, and overall wellness.
The other three pieces of equipment in the Ergo-Flex family are the Back on Trac, the Cervi-Trac (an accessory that attaches to the Back on Trac,), and the Total Brain and Body O2. By addressing musculoskeletal issues at their root, Ergo-Flex Technologies can provide patients with lasting relief and improved quality of life.
Back on Trac
The Back on Trac is a system that provides gentle, gradual spinal decompression therapy, expertly designed to alleviate chronic back pain and create a conducive environment for healing bulging, degenerating, or herniated discs. Utilizing fully automated axial and bilateral distraction, the treatment generates negative intradiscal pressure, encouraging retraction or repositioning of the affected disc while fostering a reduced pressure environment to expedite the healing process.
Additionally, this innovative treatment incorporates wellness and vibration therapy to further enhance spinal decompression and optimize treatment outcomes.
The Cervi-Trac is a versatile accessory designed to seamlessly attach to the Back on Trac system, enhancing its therapeutic capabilities. Specifically targeting disc herniation, the Cervi-Trac works to improve cervical range of motion, while simultaneously reducing muscle spasms and alleviating mechanical neck pain.
This innovative addition to the Back on Trac system ensures a comprehensive treatment experience, addressing spinal issues from the neck down to the lower back, promoting overall spinal health and well-being.
Total Brain and Body O2
Oxygen is essential for maintaining overall health, as it is transported by red blood cells and circulated throughout the body. Under-breathing is a prevalent issue among adults, and the Total Brain and BodyO2 therapy addresses this by infusing body tissues, plasma, and lymph with high concentrations of oxygen, which supports the body’s ongoing healing efforts and improves cellular regeneration.
Benefits of Ergo-Flex Technologies
There are several advantages to using Ergo-Flex Technologies for spine and knee treatments, including:
- Non-invasive procedures: Ergo-Flex Technologies offers a non-surgical approach to treating spinal issues, reducing the risks and downtime associated with surgery.
- Customized treatment plans: The technology allows for personalized treatment plans, ensuring that each patient receives the care they need for their specific condition.
- Pain relief: Ergo-Flex Technologies can alleviate chronic pain by addressing the underlying causes of spinal issues.
- Improved mobility: Patients often experience increased flexibility and range of motion after undergoing treatment with Ergo-Flex Technologies.
- Enhanced overall wellness: By addressing spinal issues, Ergo-Flex Technologies can improve overall health and well-being.
Ergo-Flex Technologies at Raleigh Spine Clinic
At Raleigh Spine Clinic, we’ve integrated Knee on Trac from Ergo-Flex Technologies into our service offerings. This allows us to provide patients with the most advanced non-surgical solutions available for knee pain. Our team of experienced professionals is trained in using this advanced technology to deliver exceptional results for our patients. Although we have not added all four of the Ergo-Flex technologies to our practice, the state-of-the-art research and high level manufacturing quality they bring to their entire line gives us confidence that any medical device they produce is second to none.
Why Choose Raleigh Spine Clinic
There are several reasons to choose Raleigh Spine Clinic for your Ergo-Flex Technologies treatment:
- Expertise: Our team of skilled professionals is trained in using Ergo-Flex Technologies and committed to providing the highest quality care.
- Comprehensive care: We offer a wide range of services to address all aspects of spine health, knee health, and overall wellness.
- State-of-the-art facility: Our clinic is equipped with the latest technology to ensure the best possible treatment outcomes.
- Personalized approach: We take the time to understand each patient’s unique needs and develop a customized treatment plan accordingly.
- Convenient location: Raleigh Spine Clinic is conveniently located in Raleigh, NC, making it easy for patients in the surrounding areas to access our services.
Ideal Candidates for Knee On Trac
Knee on Trac is ideal for patients dealing with chronic knee conditions, including osteoarthritis, ligament strains, meniscal tears, and more. However, the suitability of this treatment varies on an individual basis, depending on the patient’s health history and current condition.
What to Expect from Your Knee On Trac Treatment
Before starting your Knee On Trac treatment, our team will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine the best course of action for your specific needs. This may include diagnostic imaging, physical examinations, and discussing your medical history.
Once a treatment plan has been developed, you can expect the following steps during your Knee On Track procedure:
- Preparation: Your Knee on Trac treatment begins with a comprehensive assessment, during which our experts evaluate your condition and determine the most effective treatment plan. You will be guided through any necessary preparations, which may include changing into comfortable clothing and receiving instructions on positioning.
- Treatment: Our professionals will use the Ergo-Flex Technologies equipment to apply targeted pressure and movements to the affected areas. During the session, you will sit comfortably while the Knee on Trac device gently applies traction to your knee, relieving pressure, and promoting healing.
- Duration: Each treatment session typically lasts only five minutes from start to finish, depending on the patient and the complexity of the case.
- Frequency: The number of treatments needed will vary based on your specific condition and the desired outcome. Our team will work with you to develop a tailored treatment plan.
You can visit ergoflextechnologies.com for additional information, including videos of the devices in action, patient testimonials and more
Recovery and aftercare
Ergo-Flex Technologies treatments are non-invasive, which means that there is little to no recovery time. After treatment, most patients can resume normal activities immediately. We’ll provide detailed aftercare instructions to optimize your recovery and ensure the best possible outcomes.
Cost of Knee On Trac At Raleigh Spine Clinic
The cost of Ergo-Flex Technologies can vary based on factors such as the number of required sessions and the specific conditions being addressed can influence pricing.
At Raleigh Spine Clinic, we provide a comprehensive selection of related, complementary, and alternative treatments to tackle spinal issues and enhance overall well-being. These may consist of:
Dr. Roistacher and his team employ various techniques to adjust and manipulate the spine, aiming to alleviate pain, restore function, and promote overall health.
Our experienced team designs personalized treatment plans that include targeted exercises and stretches to strengthen muscles, increase flexibility, and improve posture and balance.
Summus IV Laser and Miracle Wave Acoustic Therapy
Experience the benefits of advanced non-invasive therapies, including Summus IV Laser and Miracle Wave Acoustic Therapy, which work to reduce inflammation, stimulate tissue repair, and improve blood circulation.
Spinal Decompression Therapy
Our team provides spinal decompression therapy to gently stretch the spine, relieving pressure on spinal discs and nerves while promoting healing and pain relief.
Book Your Knee On Trac Consultation at Our Raleigh, NC Location
Experience the advantages of Ergo-Flex Technologies and the Knee on Trac device firsthand. Contact Raleigh Spine Clinic in Raleigh, NC, to book your consultation and start your journey towards improved knee health.
Is Knee on Trac treatment painful?
Knee on Trac treatment is generally not painful. It’s designed to apply gentle mechanical traction to the knee, providing relief rather than causing physical stress. However, every patient’s experience can vary, and you might feel some slight discomfort during the process.
How many Knee on Trac treatments will I need?
The number of Knee on Trac treatments required varies from patient to patient, depending on the severity and nature of the knee condition. During your initial consultation, our team at Raleigh Spine Clinic will evaluate your condition and provide a personalized treatment plan.
Can Knee on Trac help with my specific knee condition?
Knee on Trac is designed to help with a variety of knee conditions, including osteoarthritis, ligament strains, and meniscal tears. However, its effectiveness may vary based on individual health histories and the specific condition at hand. Therefore, it’s best to discuss your particular condition with our team during a consultation.
How soon can I expect to see results from Knee on Trac treatments?
Results from Knee on Trac treatments vary depending on the individual and the severity of the condition. Some patients experience a noticeable improvement in their symptoms after just one treatment, while others may require several sessions before seeing significant changes.
Are there any side effects associated with Knee on Trac?
Knee on Trac is a non-invasive treatment and is typically well tolerated with minimal side effects. However, some patients may experience slight soreness or stiffness following the treatment, similar to what you might feel after a good workout. As always, our team will work with you to minimize any discomfort and ensure a positive treatment experience.